Our corporate broking function is the interface between corporate clients and the Market. This crucial relationship is dynamic and adaptive as investor appetites and strategies shift. Communications between our clients and shareholders (both current and potential), with the support of our Corporate Broking team, creates a working partnership for the future success of both the investor and corporate client alike.
Our relationships with investors, which range from top tier fund managers through to regional stockbrokers, provide us with the ability to actively manage capital structure and ensure the appropriate levels of market exposure.
Too often companies complete the complex listing process and fail to build or maintain the initial surge of interest. Through close collaboration and regular involvement we help listed companies to maximise every opportunity to engage with the market. We ensure that there is fully fledged interaction throughout the annual calendar and not just at the point of interim and full results.
Working on a retained basis, we are responsible for managing the market profile of companies and for the following services:
- Providing equity market related advice
- Executing equity related transactions
- Co-ordinating institutional investor relations services
- Arranging the purchase and sale of shares for directors and senior employees
- Treasury buying or sales by the Company
- If appropriate, stake building in target companies